Friday, May 25, 2012

Leather chaps and late night





2 comments:

  1. I think everything wrote was actually very reasonable.
    However, what about this? suppose you were to create a awesome headline?
    I ain't saying your content isn't good., but suppose you added a post title that grabbed folk's attention? I mean "Leather chaps and late night" is a little plain. You could look at Yahoo's front page and note how they write news headlines to grab viewers interested. You might add a related video or a picture or two to get readers interested about what you've written. In my opinion, it would bring your posts a little livelier.
    my website: Ripped Muscle X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey guy,

      Thanks for the suggestion. We will work on better titles as we move forward. Sometimes the creativity isn't there, but the hot pictures are. LOL.

      Take care man! Keep coming back for more

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...