I WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH HIM. I HAVE HAD THE HOTS FOR HIM FOR YEARS.
I want to lick every inch of that gorgeous cock, suck it dry and feel every drop of cum ooze down my throad; then I want him to fuck me raw
That is such a beautiful cock on him
That dude gets and keeps my pecker hard
Slide that fine fuckpole into my hole and wiggle it like crazy
Let's suck each other off
I want to 69 with him just before he fucks me
Sounds hot!
I WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH HIM. I HAVE HAD THE HOTS FOR HIM FOR YEARS.
ReplyDeleteI want to lick every inch of that gorgeous cock, suck it dry and feel every drop of cum ooze down my throad; then I want him to fuck me raw
ReplyDeleteThat is such a beautiful cock on him
ReplyDeleteThat dude gets and keeps my pecker hard
ReplyDeleteSlide that fine fuckpole into my hole and wiggle it like crazy
ReplyDeleteLet's suck each other off
ReplyDeleteI want to 69 with him just before he fucks me
ReplyDeleteSounds hot!
Delete