Monday, February 20, 2012

Waking up hard!


I know we don't generally say much in our blog, except bringing hot pics and vids of guys to you, but I had to throw this out there and see if other guys get the similar reaction.  There are mornings or not.  It could be in the middle of the night and sometimes I wake up and the urge to piss is there, but I get a hardon and not just your normal hardon.  I mean - ready to pound a brick - good hard cock that every vein is popping and throbbing.  Sometimes, I don't know what to do with myself, besides that fact I know I need to take a leak.  But the thought of having that rager, it's almost a shame to waste it.  It's the kind of erection that forces you - once you finally get up -  to slightly bend over the toilet to make sure your aim is on and you're not just hitting the back wall.  Once relieved it generally subsides, but damn was that an awesome boner.

Anyway,  I had to share.  Leave a comment if you want. Have a wonderful Monday

1 comment:

  1. This can happen several times a night while we are asleep and we are not aware of it. When it is a piss hard-on, once one has pissed it usually does subside.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...